Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Today is a very BIG DAY for me!

Today is the anniversary of my dear and me. We have been together for 3 years. I'm very happy that we've been together for so long.. We been through many things together. I wanna say sorry to my dear for making her sad, angry and cry some times... i hope the coming years i will only make u happy. Sorry that i argue with u for small cases.. I feel happy to have u as my gf :) i don wan dear to say that u r not good. U r the best for me. Ilove you so much dear.. I love your kisses, your hugs and your everything. Wishes that u will hold my hands through the coming years. I need your love and your support the most.. Your love is the best motivation and medicine for me.. U r one part of my life.. Without u i will feel that i'm missing something.. U always in my mind and heart. I will never forget u. I love you dear:) Happy anniversary. Below are my dear's sweet sweet  pics hehehe


AN OUTING DAY WITH DEAR


























































My Dear is so cute hehehe muacks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Blogger